If you’re looking for a SIBO-friendly, healthy detox recipe for lunch, Bri is here to tempt us with her amazing chicken, almond, and ginger stir fry!
- 2 organic chicken breasts – sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves (omit if FODMAPS)
- 1 bunch spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, sliced long
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup tailed snow peas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Torn fresh basil leaves
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- Toast the almonds in the oven 180°c for 10 minutes – chop
- In the wok, gently heat up a little water and add the garlic and the ginger, and leave in for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and stir
- Add the vegetables, first with the broccoli as it is the toughest to cook.
- Add the salty water and the herbs, bring to boil, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Bring the whole wok content in a bowl and add the oil and toss.
- Add almonds and serve on a plate.
Ring BNWC 1300 03 03 25 to join our special, 14-day, $300 February Detox program!