To be truly Gut Happy, it is essential that we remove all the nasty toxins from our diets.
But that doesn’t mean chocolate lovers need to deprive themselves completely.
That’s why our friends over at Gut Happy have created this amazing healthy and gut-friendly, raw-chocolate recipe that the whole family will love!
Or you can use Meadow and Marrow ‘Burn” bone broth for a nice hit of chilli.
- 3 heaped tbs natural, crunchy peanut butter
- 3 heaped tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- 1-2 tbs raw honey
- Small pinch sea salt
For added crunch and good fats, add 2-3 tbs raw almonds (or raw nuts and seeds of your choice) and 1-2 tbs coconut flakes.
And if you want more of a bite, add 2 tsp chilli flakes! Yum
- Place coconut oil in a small pot and melt over stove on medium – low heat.
- Once melted: add peanut butter, bone broth, and honey to pot; continue stirring until ingredients have melted and blended smoothly together.
- Remove from stove top, and add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Add optional nuts, coconut flakes, and chilli if desired. Stir
- Pour mixture into silicone chocolate moulds
- Place in freezer for 1 hour, or until frozen.
- Eat direct from freezer.
- Store in freezer in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.